The Regina Hotel Association administers a Destination Marketing Program (DMP), a funding conduit to generate more hotel room night stays that ultimately leads to a positive impact on tourism visitation and spending within Regina.
Our hotel members contribute 3% of their guest room revenue to our DMP, which supports over 50 tourism industry partners every year that share our goals:
- Increase occupancy at member hotels
- Build tourism business opportunities for Regina; and
- Increase the economic impact of tourism for Regina and Saskatchewan
Our partners host events & conventions, build new event infrastructure, and/or promote our city as a destination. These valued partnerships are listed throughout our website.
Sponsorship Application Guidelines
To be eligible for sponsorship, preference will be provided
to applicants that meet the following preliminary criteria:
- Application is received a minimum of six (6) months prior to the event date
- Event generates a minimum of 200 hotel room nights in one or more of our member hotels
- The event will occur in or within a 50 km radius of Regina, Saskatchewan
- The event date does not conflict with an existing large scale event already happening in our city
(ie: Canada’s Farm Progress Show)
- The event occurs during typically low hotel occupancy periods: December, January, July and August
- The sponsorship is to acquire a national event, start-up a new event, or significantly grow an existing event that will attract visitors to our city
- Event will have a positive impact on tourism visitation and spending within Regina
If your event meets 75% of this initial criteria, please fill out the application form below. Applications are processed on a first come, first serve basis. Sponsorship terms and conditions will apply to all approved applications and payments may be allocated in installments prior to and upon completion of the event.
Applicants seeking sponsorship to support new event infrastructure or tourism marketing projects, please contact us directly at 306.546.4272.